CE Certificate required for boats imported from America
- If your import a ship from the Uniteed States (with or without help from the maritime division of USA Car Import) you are required to get a CE certificate.
- Before we buy and assist in importing your ship from America, we check locally if the ship can obtain the CE certificate. This avoids unnecessarily high costs afterwards.
- We can mediate in a PCA (Post Construction Assessment) leading to the CE certificate when the ship arrives in Europe.
- We work with one of the 'notified bodies' in the Netherlands approved by the ministry of transportation.
- The ship must meet with 20 specific standards. The CE mark is valid worldwide.
- We inform you about the cost, if you import a boat from us. We look forward to assist you.