Police Interceptor Import
Police Interceptor Import Service
Selection, purchase and import service of iconic Police Interceptors and Pursuit Vehicles.
Through USA Car Import, you can have a police car imported and fitted with stickers and decoration.
Police cars are sold in America after use, as they are known to be strong and reliable.
The lettering and light box and siren are removed from these cars.
In partnership with an expert on these police cars, we offer the service to have your own interceptors car imported and decorated
We all know these iconic cars from the movies and they also attract great attention in Europe. The cars are popular during events or movies. There are also several owners of these cars who have united in clubs and support charities and, for example, regularly give sick children the day of their lives.
Import of Police Interceptor. Selection and purchase service of the models.
- Search order, purchase inspection, import service, type approval
- Ford Crown Victoria: 2006 - 2014, 4.6 L V8, 2WD
- Dodge Charger Pursuit (AWD) 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine, 300 hp or the 5.7 L V8 Hemie
- Many of these parents have a hard life behind them so the trick is to pick out the best cars, such as cars that have had few hours idle with the engine running ( few idle hours).
Package Electronics ( possibly with installation)
- Replica Lightbox Vector
- Siren unit (Tones: Yelp, siren, Wail)
- Siren speaker
- Center Console (if needed)
Sticker package ( decals). We supply the following 4 decal packages:
- LAPD decals
- NYPD decals
- Chicago police
- Sheriff decals
It is prohibited to drive on public roads with blue flashing lights and lamps. You must remove them while driving. USA Car Import is not responsible or liable for the materials and decals offered
The Original Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. General Information:
- When someone says "Cop car," a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor is usually the first thing that comes to mind through all the movies. This iconic model was in production from 1999 through 2013.
- Although the Police Interceptor was not allowed to be sold directly to the public, these as retired cars can now be purchased by anyone so take your chance.
- The P71 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor a modified version of Ford's Crown Victoria sedan, Ford's factory police cruiser, this is also called P71 Police Interceptor model and they are joined by the Mercury Gr. Marquis and Lincoln Town Car built on the rear-wheel-drive, body-on-frame Panther platform.
- 1.5 million were built, more than half of which went to police, fire and enforcement because of their relative simplicity, low cost and easy repair, and huge interior space.
- Engine from the mustang V8 4.6L 225hp / torque 359nm
- Civilian versions could go up to 177km/h and Police version 225km/h
- Reinforced / heavier suspension
- Bigger alternator and battery for all flashlight work
- Larger brake discs from the Mustang GT
- Allu drive shaft and different ratio for rear axle transmission
- Central Trunk release system / gun case access
- Large KM counter and an Idle hour meter
- Bucketseats extra wide for cop torque
- Dual exhaust
- Kevlar lined front doors (v/a 2006) for serious bullet work
- The real ones can be identified by code: P71 in the Chassis No.
- Long 5.35, wide 1.96, wheelbase almost 3 meters
Different Police vehicles are:
- Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- Ford Crown Vic K9
- Ford Crown Victoria
- Ford Crown Vic Sherrif Edition
- Ford Crown Vic P71
- Ford Crown Vic CVPI
- Ford Crown Vic P7B
- Mercury Marauder
- Mercury Grand Marquis
- Lincoln Town Car